Local Meat Establishment Assistance Program
The Planning and Information Management Division- Information Technology Section is being mandated to provide adequate and up-to-date data and management information to serve as basis for policy formulation, planning, management, decision-making and control, will take the lead in the formulation of all the ICT-related initiatives of the NMIS including but not limited to the development of the ISSP.
The PIMD IT is responsible for providing adequate and up-to-date data and management information to serve as basis for policy formulation, planning, management, decision making, and control. NMIS IT Services are categorized into four areas:
1. Information Systems Planning, Design, Development and eProject Management
2. Systems Operations and Maintenance
2. Technical and Operations Support Services
3. Network and Technology Management Services
IT SERVICE CATALOGUE GUIDE:
Quick IT service catalog guide:
(1) Hardware - (Desktop PC, Laptop, Mac, Mobile Device, Server, Printer, accessibility Resources)
(2) Software - (Software Distribution, Licensing, Implementation, Licensed Software, Web Developer Tools)
(3) Networks and Connectivity - (Wi-Fi, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Monitoring)
(4) Analytics & Reporting - Data analysis and reporting, integrations, data management
(4) Support and Training - (FAQs, Online Help, Training Programs, Teaching and Learning, Knowledge Sharing)
(5) Accounts and Access (Identity Management, Guest Accounts)
(6) Messaging and Collaboration (Email, Instant Messaging, Mailing Lists, Calendar, File Sharing, Fax)
(7) Voice and Video - Services including (Mobile, desk phones, conferencing)
(8) Multimedia (Photo, Design and Multimedia Services)
(9) Infrastructure (Web Services, Wiring Services)
(10) Other Services (Strategy, Planning, Project Management, Document Management, Application Integrations, Digital Asset Management
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) reflect our client-focused, services-based commitment to you.
We commit to:
-Document processes for requesting services.
-Document and publish the technology services that NMIS ICT provides.
-Provide predictable levels of response, availability and service maintenance.
-Document our responsibilities as a ICT support and of clients receiving services